Login guide to your My Best Buy Visa Card account | www.bestbuy.com |
Are you planning to replace your old television set with an ultra HD tv? Have you already selected a new and big refrigerator for your kitchen and now looking for a financing option? Is your old music system not delivering enough and you want to upgrade to a new set of speakers for your home or car? Enough is enough with your old laptop and now you really want to buy a new MacBook Pro? Well, the consumer electronics market is ever-evolving and always updated with new set of devices that has more enhanced features to keep the customers attracted and when a retailer offers you credit option, those consumer electronics goods become so easily accessible for you that it definitely brings smile on your face.
The Best Buy Visa card (My Best Buy Credit Card), issued and managed by Citibank, is such a wonderful credit opportunity that is being offered by Best Buy Co Inc for all its lovely customers. The My Best Buy Credit Card is powered by Visa International which means apart from Best Buy store (outlet or online store) you can also use this Best Buy Visa card for doing your shopping wherever visa is accepted and the best part is you can still earn reward points when you shop outside Best Buy. In this article, we will let you know the various aspects of My Best Buy Credit Card and also will guide you regarding the Best Buy credit card login procedure for how you can log in to your online account for managing your Best Buy Visa Card.
Features and Benefits of My Best Buy Credit Card:
A) if you are shopping with Best Buy
- You get to avail promotional financing offered by Best Buy on the different products they sell.
- You earn 5% back as reward points for whatever you shop with Best Buy (6% in case you hold an Elite Plus card)
- 10% back in rewards on the first day of your purchase with Best Buy. (The offer is applicable if you use your card within 14 days of opening your account)
B) if you are shopping outside Best Buy
- 3% back in rewards on fitness and Sporting goods purchase. (Surely you feel more energized to remain fit)
- 3% back in rewards on any gas station. (Keeps you fueling more?)
- 2% back in rewards on dining out and on grocery shopping. (The food tastes more delicious)
- 1% back in rewards on everything else that you purchase by swiping this Best Buy visa credit card.
Charges and penalties on My Best Buy Credit Card:
- Annual fee – $0 to $59, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Regular purchase APR – 27.49% variable (11.90% fixed on some selected purchase)
- Cash advance APR – 30.24% (variable) plus cash advance fee (5% with a minimum of $10)
- Foreign transaction fee – NIL
- Returned payment fee – NIL
- Late payment fee – up to $38 (depending on how regularly you have paid your dues during your last 6 billing cycle)
What makes you eligible to apply for My Best Buy Credit Card?
- A valid government provided photo identity.
- A valid government provided identification number (social security number or tax identification number)
- You must be of 18 years of age or more to reach the age of majority that is applicable in your territory.
How could you apply for My Best Buy Credit Card?
Best Buy Co Inc offers two different types of branded credit cards for their customers namely my best buy credit card and My Best Buy Visa credit card. Both the cards are store-branded credit cards and if you want to apply for any of them then you will need to login first to your Best Buy online account.
- Sign in to your best buy online account by visiting the direct link Best Buy Credit Card Apply
- Your email address and your password is required to login to your best buy online account.
- If you have not yet created your online best buy account, create one by clicking the link – “Don’t have an account? Create one“
- Creating your best buy online account is a really easy task; you simply have to provide your first name, last name, email address, password (you have to choose it) and your phone number. Then click on – “Create An Account“.
- When you submit your application, it will first be considered for providing you a My Best Buy Visa Platinum Card. If you don’t qualify for that, you will be considered for the next offer – My Best Buy Credit Card or My Best Buy Visa Gold Card ($59 annual fee).
Do I need to activate My Best Buy Credit Card before I start using it?
The answer is “Yes“. Though this my best buy credit Card is a retail store branded credit card offered by Best Buy Co Inc to their loyal customers but they do not manage the credit card account of their own. The card account is managed by Citibank (retail Service Department) and therefore you need to register your my best buy Visa Card with Citibank retail service before you can actually start using it for shopping purpose.
- Simply visit the direct link Best Buy Credit Card Login Towards the bottom portion of the sign-on panel you will find the link provided – register your card. Click on that.
- Next, you will be getting for blank fields – enter your card number, security code (the three-digit number printed on the backside of your card), your name as it appears on the card and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Once you are done with filling up the information, click on “verify”. The already stored database will verify your credit card account and you will then be guided to set up your profile (choosing your user id and password).
Best Buy Credit Card Login:
- Go to the direct link Best Buy Credit Card Login
- Key in your user id and login password.
- Click on the sign on button and you are done.
- Once you are inside, you can do lot many things to manage your account – pay your Credit card bills, check your card balance, check your reward point balance, track your account activity, update your account information, redeem your accrued reward points etc.
How do I retrieve my user id and reset my password?
- Visit the direct link for the secure sign-on Best Buy Credit Card Login
- Look at the bottom of the sign-on panel and you will find to separate links are provided – retrieve user ID and reset the password.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- You will be asked to provide your name (as it appears on the card), the last four digit of your social security number and your phone number.
- Once you provide those information, click on the verify button and follow the online instructions either to retrieve your forgotten user ID or to reset your lost password.
Also Read : Belk Credit Card Account Login Guide
Making payments to My Best Buy Credit Card account:
- You can login to your my best buy Visa Card online account and pay your Credit Card bill online.
- You can also send your payment through mail to the address “My Best Buy® Visa® Card Payments, P.O. Box 78009, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8009”
- If you want to courier your payment, you need to send it to the address “Attn: Consumer Payment Dept., 6716 Grade Lane, Building 9, Suite 910, Louisville, KY 40213”
Best Buy Customer Service:
- Customer care number – 1-888-574-1301 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Technical Assistance – 1-888-738-4624
- TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired – 1-888-824-2323
- Call from outside the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico – 1-423-467-6543
Write to them –
My Best Buy® Visa® Card
P.O. Box 790441
St. Louis, MO 63179-0441
Official website of Best Buy: www.bestbuy.com (check the Credit Card section)