www.card.com Open An Account | The Best Prepaid Card You Can Get in the Market
If your intention is to put control of your monthly shopping expenditure then a prepaid card maybe the best solution for you. There is a basic difference between a prepaid card, a credit card and a debit card. A credit card has got certain credit limit and as long as your credit limit is not exhausted you can keep on shopping with the card. A Debit card is linked with a savings account and every time you swipe your debit card the payable amount is deducted from your linked account. Therefore you can keep on shopping by swiping your debit card so long as you are having fund balance in your linked savings account. On the other hand, a prepaid card is limited with fund balance because it will have that much amount only that you have loaded into it before starting swiping it.
Now the second part is, if you are convinced to start using a prepaid card and looking for a prepaid card service provider that offers you the best service in the town then www.card.com has to be your destination. At www.card.com you can customize your own prepaid card by choosing from a wide variety featuring unique card art from NFL Players Association, Sesame Street, Betty Boop, Star Trek, Lisa Frank, Sanrio, Care Bears, Elvis Presley, Sonic the Hedgehog, artists, bands, animals, causes and more. You will also love the way you pay because www.card.com creates Fair, Fashionable and Fun online prepaid card solutions.
www.card.com offers many convenient ways to load money into your prepaid card, including loading with cash at Western Union and through Direct Deposit from your employer or federal benefits provider. Besides, you can share funds from card to card and can withdraw money from your card balance by using ATMs.
If you have a MasterCard, you can use your card everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted, including online and in-store, and withdraw cash from your card from ATMs worldwide. If you have a Visa, you can use your card everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, including online and in-store, and also you can withdraw cash from your card anytime from ATMs worldwide.
How do I open my www.card.com account?
- For opening a www.card.com account you don’t require to have an existing bank account. If you do have a traditional bank account, you can use the same to load your card balance.
- Visit the card gallery www.card.com/#card-gallery and select the card of your choice.
- Complete the online order form by providing your full name and email address.
- There is no credit check or upfront fees (unlike a credit card), and your enrollment can be approved in seconds with verified ID.
- You must be 18 years old or more to sign up.
- Your social security number is required for verifying your identity. If www.card.com is unable to verify your identity, they will not open a Card account for you.
- Once you complete your online order, you can expect to receive your prepaid card within 10 business days.
Ok, I have received my prepaid card from www.card.com; how do I start using it?
- Once you receive your prepaid card, you need to activate it on www.card.com and then load Money into your prepaid card by means of bank transfer. After that, you can start using your prepaid card immediately.
- For activating your prepaid card visit the link www.card.com/activate
- If you already have a password, enter your registered email address and password into the respective fields and follow the online instructions to complete your card activation.
- If you do not have a password then click on the respective link provided therein.
- Enter your registered email address and click on the Send button so that you can receive your prepaid card password on your email address.
- If you already have a password but unfortunately forgot it, click the respective link provided on the card activation page.
- Here also you will be asked to provide your registered email address where your new password will be sent.
- Once you are done with the activation process, log into your www.card.com account and load money onto your prepaid card by means of bank transfer.
- You are now all set to start using yourwww.card.com prepaid card.
Also Read : Bank of America Credit Card Account Login Guide
Some important points about www.card.com prepaid cards:
- There is no upfront fees charged to your card since this is purely your money which you intend to use through the prepaid card.
- There is an upper limit as to how much money you can load into your prepaid card. (refer to your cardholders agreement).
- Also there is no minimum balance to be maintained in your prepaid card.
- There is a limit to maximum expenditure that can be done through your prepaid card par day.
- With the Single Card Plan, each card account is assessed a $9.95 monthly maintenance fee (MMF), but the MMF on each card account may be waived if that card account has received $1,000.00 in Direct Deposit(s) in the last 30-day period.
- With the Family of Cards Plan, you pay only one MMF; any MMF that would be assessed on your 2nd or 3rd card accounts is not applied in that billing cycle. So you pay only $9.95 monthly.
- Remember one thing, if you have chosen Family of Cards Plan then none of the cards are eligible for the MMF waiver in the Single Card plan.
www.card.com Customer Service:
By calling: (866) 345-4520
Bye e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org