survey.medallia.com/?mcy-tuwyt-store – complete the Macy’s customer satisfaction survey and help them to improve
All customer satisfaction surveys are not always rewarding in the form of prize money or a discount coupon. Some customer satisfaction survey is conducted by the brand owner to get feedback information on their line of products and services so that they can learn from it and improve upon their quality of services and products in the future to come. Macy’s feedback survey is one such online survey where the customers are asked to give their genuine feedback. The official survey can be located at survey.medallia.com/?mcy-tuwyt-store
Macy’s survey rules:
- This customer satisfaction survey is open for the legal citizens of all 50 United States.
- No purchase is mandatory to be an eligible entrant.
- You don’t require any purchase receipt.
- There is no age restriction also.
- The survey can be taken up in two languages – English and Spanish.
Macy’s feedback survey instructions:
- It will hardly take your 5 minutes to complete this survey.
- You just need to make your digital setup ready and get connected to the internet.
- Visit the official website of Macy’s feedback survey.
- Choose your state of Living and also choose the store where you visited recently. (drop-down menu provided)
- Check the appropriate box to indicate whether you are providing compliments or complaints or suggestions.
- Select the option that best describes your mode of interaction with Macy’s – purchase/return/exchange / online order pickup / general feedback
- Write your comments the way you want into the blank space provided.
- Let the brand owner know whether you would like to be contacted or not.
- On completion, you will get a thank you message on your screen.
- Macy’s is an American retail sales Departmental Store chain.
- It is the largest retail sales Departmental Store chain in the United States.
- The company has more than 870 stores across the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam.
- Macy’s was founded in 1858 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.