www.bankofamerica.com/kitchenaid – Bank of America prepaid card activation and login guide
Prepaid cards are more preferable over credit cards. Both the cards are equivalent to plastic money and by carrying a card in your pocket you can always complete your shopping in a hassle-free way. But, while credit card lets you shop until you are exhausted with the full credit limit (you may not have control over your expenditure), a prepaid card allows you to do shopping till you have money into your account which means you can always control your expenditure because you will top up your prepaid card account with that much amount of money only that you have decided to expense and in this way your budget is always under control. So, a prepaid card gives you the convenience of carrying less hard cash while you can complete your shopping smoothly and that’s why prepaid cards are always preferable over credit cards.
Having said the above, when it comes to own a prepaid card issued by none other than Bank of America, it is actually super attractive. Why so? Let me elaborate. With a Bank of America prepaid card, you get –
- The convenience of carrying zero liquid cash in your pocket (don’t have to worry about snatching or robbery).
- Because this is a Visa card, you can shop anywhere and everywhere wherever visa is accepted (virtually all over the world).
- You can make purchases in stores, online and on the phone.
- Use the card to buy what you want and when you want until your money is fully depleted.
- Use the card to get cash worldwide at ATMs and you can also receive cash back.
- Your expense is limited by the amount of money loaded into your prepaid card account by your sponsor.
How do I activate my Bank of America Kitchenaid prepaid card?
- Of course, you require a setup that can be used as a user interface (PC, laptop or tablet) and internet connection.
- Once you have made your setup ready and got connected to the internet, you can then open your browser and visit the direct link – Bank of America Prepaid Card.
- Click on – Activate My Card
- Enter your prepaid card number into the blank space provided.
- Click on the Continue button and follow online instructions to complete the card activation process.
Bank of America Kitchenaid prepaid card login guidance:
- Visit the landing page through this direct link – Bank of America Prepaid Card
- Click on – Sign In
- If you do not have any username, you can create one by clicking the link provided
- If you have already created your username, just enter the same into the space provided and click on the continue button to proceed further for entering your password.
Also Read : Activate Your New HSBC Card Online
Bank of America KitchenAid prepaid card username recovery:
- Go to the official landing page – Bank of America Prepaid Card.
- Click the Sign In
- Click the link – Forgot Username?
- Enter your registered email address into the blank space provided and submit the same.
- An email will be sent to your registered email ID which will have a detailed instruction written therein.
Bank of America customer service:
- Within the USA: 833-215-1617
- Outside the USA: 423-262-165