ANN TAYLOR MASTERCARD LOGIN GUIDE | A MUST-HAVE CREDIT CARD FOR SHOPPING LOVERS
Ann Taylor credit card is a MasterCard offered by Ann Taylor in collaboration with Comenity Bank. For those who owns this card, it opens up a wardrobe of opportunities for shopping. It is a credit card specially designed for Ann Taylor customers to avail discounts and various offers at any of the Ann Taylor shopping outlet throughout the United States. If you are a Shopaholic who loves going for shopping whenever there is a new offer in the market then this card is a must in your wallet but provided that you are a fan of Ann Taylor.
Features and benefits of Ann Taylor Credit Card:
- Earn 5 Rewards Points for every dollar you spent in-store or online at Ann Taylor or LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory Store, LOFT Outlet and Lou & Grey.
- Earn 2 Rewards Points for every dollar you spent on gas and grocery purchases.
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every dollar you spent wherever MasterCard is accepted.
- Earn a $20 Rewards Card for every 2,000 points earned on your Ann Taylor MasterCard.
- $15 Birthday Gift from Ann Taylor (will be credited to your card account).
- Enjoy an extra 15% off on the first Tuesday of every month (combinable with all in-store promotions and offers).
- Receive a $20 Rewards Card for your first purchase made outside of Ann Taylor or LOFT.
- Receive 15% off when you open and use your Ann Taylor MasterCard at Ann Taylor, AnnTaylor.com, Ann Taylor Factory Store, LOFT, LOFT.com, and LOFT Outlet.
Charges and penalties applicable on Ann Taylor Credit Card:
- $0 annual fee which means that this card is absolutely free.
- Regular purchase APR on this card is 27.24% which may vary at the sole discretion of the issuing bank (Comenity Bank in this case). Purchase APR is applied on all the purchases you make by using your credit card.
- APR for balance transfer on Ann Taylor MasterCard is 26.99%.
- Ann Taylor MasterCard attracts a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Cash Advance APR (27.24%) is applied when you use your credit card to get funds via an ATM withdrawal. But since mostly we do not use our credit card to get fund from any ATM, cash Advance APR will not prove to be so significant.
- Late fees are assessed when you do not pay at least the Minimum Payment Due by the Payment Due Date. Any online payments submitted after 8PM EST on your Payment Due Date are credited to your account the next day, making them subject to a late fee.
- Transaction fee for balance transfer – $10 or 5% of the amount of balance to be transferred, whichever is higher.
- Transaction fee for cash advance – $10 or 3% of the amount of cash advance, for every cash advance to be taken, whichever is higher.
- Transaction fee for convenience check – $10 or 3% of the amount of convenience check, for every convenience check is to be done, whichever is higher.
Who are eligible to get Ann Taylor Credit Card?
- The applicant must be a legal citizen of the United States of America.
- He / She is required to be of 18 years of age or more as will be applicable in the state he is residing presently.
- The applicant must possess a social security numbers or tax identification number.
- Eligible applicant is required to have a valid mailing address for doing official communication. (P.O. box number is not acceptable)
How to apply or enroll for Ann Taylor Credit Card?
- Visit the application page by simply clicking the link www.anntaylor.com/registration
- On the application page you need to provide categorically three different types of information about yourself – your personal details, your annual income and your communication details.
- Personal details – your first name, last name, date of birth and social security number.
- Annual income – your annual income is one of the factors that enables the issuing to decide the risk factor if at all they approve your application and issue you Ann Taylor MasterCard.
- Communication details – your house number, street name, name of the city, name of the state, ZIP code, phone number and email address.
- Once you provide all these information into their respective fields, you are recommended to go through the terms and conditions, elaborately provided below these fields.
- After reading the terms and conditions carefully, you should check the box below that field to indicate that you have read and understood the terms.
- Finally click on the submit button for submitting your application in order to obtain approval for your Ann Taylor MasterCard.
How to activate your Ann Taylor Credit Card?
- Once you get approval on your application for obtaining your Ann Taylor credit card, you need to activate it by visiting the issuing Bank website.
- Simply visit the direct link c.comenity.net/anntaylorcard/Activate
- You will be asked to provide some basic information about your Ann Taylor credit card – your credit card account number (16 digit number embossed on the front side of your credit card), card expiry date (displayed below the 16 digit card account number in mm/yy format).
- Next you need to choose your identification type (social security number, social insurance number or any other alternative identification document number) and enter the last four digit of your respective identification number into the space provided.
- Provide your ZIP code and click on the continue button to follow the on-screen instructions subsequently.
How do I sign into my Ann Taylor MasterCard online account?
Signing into your Ann Taylor MasterCard online account will really prove to be very beneficial for you because you can manage your credit card account anytime from anywhere. But before you sign into your online credit card account you need to first register your Ann Taylor credit card and set up your online account.
- Visit the direct link c.comenity.net/anntaylorcard/Register
- Provide your credit card account number (16-digit card number displayed on the front side of the card) and your ZIP code / postal code.
- Next, choose the type of identification document number that you want to provide for your identification from the drop-down menu (social security number / social insurance number / alternate identification number).
- Provide the respective identification document number into the appropriate space provided.
- Click on “find my account” and based on your provided information the system will fetch your account details subsequent to which you are supposed to follow the online instruction for the setting of your profile (creation of user ID and password).
- Once you are done with the setting of your online profile (user ID and password), you are now ready to log into your Ann Taylor MasterCard online account for managing it anytime from anywhere.
- Simply visit the direct link c.comenity.net/anntaylorcard/SignIn
- Enter your user ID and password into their respective spaces provided and click on – sign in (if you do not want to type your user ID for every time you log in, you can simply check the box – remember me).
How do I retrieve my forgotten password for Ann Taylor MasterCard online account?
Forgetting password is not a thing that is unheard of. Rather it is a very common phenomenon and that is why most of the online account provider (insurance / credit card / mortgage loan / auto loan / regular banking etc.) give an exclusive link on the login page itself for their customer to retrieve / reset their forgotten password. Similarly, Comenity Bank has also provided one exclusive link – forgot your username or password.
- If you required to retrieve your lost login credential, click on that link (forgot your username or password) and you will be taken to another page.
- Provide your credit card account number / username, your ZIP code / postal code and your identification number (social Security number / social insurance number / alternate identification number).
- Click on – find my account
Also Read : Login Into Your Amazon Store Card
How do I make payment to my Ann Taylor MasterCard account?
Since your Ann Taylor MasterCard comes as a free complimentary with your Comenity Bank checking account, you can make payments to your Ann Taylor MasterCard account online once you are logged in. Your Ann Taylor MasterCard account and your Comenity Bank checking account are linked with each other. So, once you are logged into your online account, you can make payments to your credit card account from your linked checking account.
Comenity Bank Customer Service:
Contact by phone – 1-888-292-5707 (Monday – Sunday; 24 Hours/Day, 7 Days/Week)
Contact by mail – Comenity Bank, PO Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273