Login guide to your Belk credit card account | www.belkcredit.com |
A Credit card gives you the flexibility of enjoying your shopping while you are not required to carry any hard cash in your pocket. Now add to that the concept of reward points. You continue to earn reward points so long you keep on shopping. Those reward points could be converted into money while you redeem them. The more you shop, the more you earn. Does it now sound interesting? It actually should. The famous American Departmental Store chain, Belk has brought such attractive rewards opportunity through the credit card (Belk Rewards Card) that they are offering in collaboration with Synchrony bank.
Synchrony Bank is one of the major credit card issuing banks in the United States of America that issues a store-branded credit card. Their business is pretty much the same as Comenity Bank. In fact, Synchrony Bank is a strong competitor of Comenity Bank. Acting as a back-end service provider for all those store-branded credit card, Synchrony Bank takes the responsibility of serving the customers, attending to their problems and taking prompt action to resolve them, managing the billing solution, etc. Today in this article we will talk about such type of a credit card that is issued by Synchrony Bank and offered to all the fabulous customers of Belk Inc.
Features and benefits of Belk credit card:
Belk Rewards Card –
- Spend $0 to $599 per year at Belk outlet or online store and earn 3% back as rewards. (3 reward points for every $1 spent)
- Every 1,000 reward points are equivalent to $10 Belk Reward Dollars with No Brand Exclusions.
- The Belk reward cardholder gets the opportunity to participate in 20 exclusive savings event for each year. (Considerable savings without compromising on your Shopping Cart volume)
- Being a Belk reward cardholder, you don’t have to carry your purchase receipt when returning any article which you already bought.
- You are invited to the bonus reward events. (Earn more than normal savings day)
- An exclusive savings day is declared for the Belk reward cardholders only on every month.
- As a Belk reward cardholder, you get always preference and notified first about the in-store and online promotional event.
Belk Premier Rewards Credit Card –
- Apart from offering all the benefits that are being offered to the Belk Rewards Cardholder, Belk offers something more to its premier rewards cardholder.
- Spend $600-$1,499 per year at Belk and you earn 4% Back in Rewards at Belk or Belk.com (4 Points per $1 spent).
- You get a birthday coupon from Belk to celebrate your birthday in style.
- Being a premium reward cardholder you are also offered the Belk rewards Flexi pay plan that allows you to pay your dues in some easy installments.
- You are invited to some premier savings day that is earmarked for rewards credit cardholders only.
Belk Elite Rewards Credit Card –
- The Belk Elite rewards credit card offers even something more than those benefits which a customer receives in the other two categories of cards.
- Spend $1500+ per year at Belk and earn 5% Back in Rewards at Belk or Belk.com (5 Points per $1 spent).
- The Elite Belk Rewards Card offers you more savings opportunities with 20% quarterly off and you can choose your own sale day.
- If that is not all, you also get invited to 4 such elite savings day every year.
- Whatever you shop on any Belk Store or on their online store, it is shipped to your address absolutely free of cost.
Charges and penalties on Belk Credit Card:
- 25.49% purchase APR (annual percentage rate)
- 3% of each transaction for every foreign transaction made.
- Up to $38 as a penalty for making a late payment. ($27 if it is found that you have not become a defaulter during your last six billing cycle)
Who are eligible to apply for Belk Reward Card?
- Any legal citizen of the United States of America who has reached the age of majority (18 years or more) in his territory.
- The applicant should possess a valid government provided photo identity.
- The applicant should also possess a valid government provided identification number (social security number or social Insurance number or tax identification number).
How to apply for the Belk Credit Card?
- Visit the direct application link Belk Credit Card Apply
- Enter your personal detail (your first name and last name, date of birth, social security number or tax identification number), your address details (street address, name of the city and state that you are residing, zip code) and your communication detail (phone number and email address).
- Put your net annual income in the space provided.
- Click on the continue button and follow the online instructions to complete your application.
Do I need to activate my Belk Reward Card?
- If you are a first time user, you need to register your Belk reward card online before you can use it for shopping.
- Visit www.belkcredit.com
- Then click on the Register button.
- Provide your Belk credit card account number (16 digit number embossed on the front side of your card)
- Provide your billing zip code and click on the continue button.
- You will be asked to set up your profile by choosing your user id and login password – do it without being in a hurry and then follow the online instructions to complete the registration process.
How do I log in to my Belk Credit Card online account?
- Visit www.belkcredit.com
- Provide your user id and login password into the respective space.
- Click on the secure login button.
- If you don’t want to type your login credentials for every time you want to log in, simply check the box – remember me.
- By logging into your Belk reward card online account you can check your spending, make payment to your bill and many more things can be done to manage your online account efficiently.
How do I recover my forgotten Belk Reward Card password?
- On the secure login page and the exclusive link has been provided for recovering your forgotten password www.belkcredit.com
- Click the reset password link.
- Enter your user id and zip code.
- Select your new password.
- Login to your Belk reward card online account.
Also Read : Capital One Credit Card Account Login Process
Payment options for Belk Credit Card:
You can pay by mail, online (by logging into your account) or at a Belk store. Belk may allow you to make payments over the phone but in that case, they will charge you a fee to make expedited phone payments. Your payment must be made in U.S. dollars by physical or electronic check, money order or a similar instrument from a bank located in the United States.
Belk Customer Service:
Should you require any clarification regarding any of the questions you have, you can always call Synchrony Financial on 1-877-905-2097.
Alternatively, if you want to write to them you can also do so by writing to this address:
P.O. Box 965035
Orlando, FL 32896-5035