LOGIN GUIDE TO YOUR CHEVRON TEXACO CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
Synchrony financial is a very popular name in the store-branded and corporate credit card market. Apart from offering a full-fledged banking service (synchrony savings account), synchrony MasterCard is one major financial instrument that the bank offers in the form of a synchrony bank credit card. One such fine product from synchrony financial (synchrony credit) is Chevron Texaco card (or simply Chevron Texaco).
Chevron Texaco is a gas credit card (Chevron credit card) that earns rewards for fuel purchase at any Chevron gas station or Texaco gas stations or at any outside fuel Merchant.
Chevron Texaco credit card benefits:
- $0 Annual fees (absolutely free to maintain)
- Zero fraud liability on the cardholder.
- Exclusive saving schemes offered by the issuing bank for the cardholder (synchrony savings).
- Earn 3¢/gal in fuel credits on every fill-up, every time at Chevron and Texaco stations.
- Earn 10¢/gal in fuel credits on spending $300 outside of fuel merchants each month.
- Earn 20¢/gal in fuel credits on spending $1000 outside of fuel merchants each month.
- Get the opportunity to manage your Chevron Texaco card online (synchrony Bank credit card account).
- Get the amount of cash you need 24/7 at ATM’s with a Cirrus symbol.
- The fuel credits accrued in your Chevron Texaco credit card will get reflected in your monthly bill as a Credit statement.
Chevron Texaco credit card charges and penalties:
- Annual fee $0
- Annual purchase rate (APR) 29.24%
- Foreign transaction fee 3% of each transaction
- Cash advance fee – either $10 or 5% of the amount for each cash advance (whichever is higher)
How to apply for the Chevron Texaco credit card?
- Visit the webpage
- Scroll down and click on the Apply Now button.
- Choose the card that you feel right for you and click on Continue.
- Enter your personal information including your social security number and your annual income.
- Follow the online instructions to complete easy application process for Chevron Texaco credit card.
Guide to login to your Chevron Texaco credit card account:
- Once your application is processed at synchrony Bank and you get your Chevron Texaco credit card in your hand, you need to visit the Chevron Texaco Credit Card
On the top right corner of the landing page, you will find a link – Login To My Account. Click on the link and you will get redirected to the secure login page.
- Now you have just received your ChevronTexaco card physically in your hand and you have not yet registered it online. So you need to register your Chevron Texaco credit card online first for getting access to your account.
- Click on the Register link located at the bottom of the login page and register your Chevron Texaco card by providing the card number and your ZIP code.
- Once you are done with the registration process you are all set to log into your online credit card account.
- You need to visit the secure login page again by following the steps guided above.
- Enter your user id and password and click on Secure Login.
- If you don’t want to remember your user ID for every time you need to login to your Chevron Texaco credit card online account, you can check the Remember User Id box.
Recover Chevron Texaco credit card user id and password:
- On the secure login page (Chevron Texaco Credit Card) you will find the link for recovering your forgotten user ID and for resetting your password.
- Click on the link that is suitable for you.
- For recovering your forgotten user ID, you need to provide your Chevron Texaco credit card account number and your zip code.
- For resetting your password, you need to first provide your Chevron Texaco card account number and your zip code and subsequently, you will be required to select your new password only after which you will be allowed to log in to your Chevron Texaco credit card account.
Also Read : Chase Credit Card Account Login Guide
Chevron Texaco credit card account bill payment:
- The easy option for online bill payment is available for the ChevronTexaco card.
- For paying the bill online you need to login to your online credit card account and link your checking bank account wherefrom you wish to debit the amount.
- Once the checking bank account linking process is completed, you can check your monthly credit card bill and pay the due amount.
- If you are confident enough about maintaining a healthy balance in your checking bank account always, you can also opt for auto-debit option.
You can also pay by regular mail by writing at the following address
(for Visa Card)
Chevron and Texaco card services
P.O. Box 965006
Orlando, FL 32819 625006
(for standard card)
Chevron and Texaco card services
P.O. Box 530950
Atlanta, GA 303 530 950
Synchrony Bank customer service:
- If you need technical support, call on 1-844-442-7932
- If you are holding a standard card, call on 1-800-243-8766
- If you are a Visa cardholder, call on 1-866-448-4367