www.citi.com – Citi simplicity card | guide to Citi Bank credit card login|
If you are looking for the best balance transfer credit card with a very low intro APR then City simplicity credit card is just for you. Citi simplicity card may not fall in the category of best business credit cards but it definitely is one of the best rewards credit cards. Being a very popular balance transfer credit card, Citi simplicity card allows the user to transfer any amount of balance from other accounts into Citi simplicity card account. Add to that Citi simplicity rewards that make the card more popular. With the popularity, the number of card applications is also quite high which means Citi simplicity card credit limit will depend on the creditworthiness of the applicant.
Citi simplicity card eligibility:
- Citi simplicity card is not a pre-qualify credit card and therefore you must apply with all your necessary details for the concerned credit card department to check your eligibility.
- The applicant must reach the age of majority as may be applicable in his or her state or territory.
- The applicant should produce a valid government-issued identity (SSN or SIN) since it is very important to help the government to fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities and therefore the applicant must verify his or her identity.
- The Citibank credit card has a criterion of minimum annual salary and wages which is different for different types of credit cards and must be met by the applicant before he or she applies for the desired credit card. The minimum annual salary requirement criteria for Citi simplicity card are not disclosed by the bank because it is a bank internal criteria and they will check whether you meet the same or not once you apply for the credit card.
- Citibank credit card department will review the debt of the applicant including the debt listed on the applicant’s credit report.
Citi simplicity card benefits:
- Low Intro APR on credit card balance transfer and purchase.
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months from the date of first transfer.
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 12 months from date of account opening.
- No annual fee. (you can hold one of the best rewards credit card absolutely free)
- The minimum interest rate charged compared to credit cards in the same segment.
- No late fee charged.
Citi simplicity card charges:
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months from date of account opening.
- 0% introductory APR for 21 months from the date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 4 months from the date of account opening.
- Post introductory offer nominal variable APR (16.74% to 26.74%) based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances – 16.74% to 26.74%
- APR for Citi Flex Plan – 16.74% to 26.74%
- Annual fee – NIL
- Transaction Fees on Balance Transfer – Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Transaction Fees on Cash Advance – Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Transaction Fees on Foreign Purchase Transaction – 3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars
- Penalty Fees for Returned Payment – Up to $39
- Late fee – NIL
Citi simplicity card application guide:
- Visit the direct application link
- Fill up your personal details. (name, address, date of birth, street name, primary phone number, etc.)
- Mark whether you are a citizen of the United States or from other countries.
- Choose your hint question and answer the same (security measure for future if you forget your login credentials).
- Provide your financial information (total annual income and total monthly liability).
- Submit your application for the bank’s consideration.
Citi simplicity card login guide:
- Simply visit the secure login page.
- For a first time user of Citibank credit card who has just received the card physically, the credit card needs to be activated first and then registered for online access (both one-time activity).
- You will find two separate link provided on the secure login page – Activate A Card and Register Now
- Activating your Citibank credit card is very easy; just click the link, provide your Citibank credit card number and click on – Continue to follow the online instructions.
- You can register your Citibank credit card for online access in four steps – provide your Citibank credit card information, verify yourself by providing your identification number, set up your account by choosing your user id and password and finally confirmation.
- Once you are done with the activation and online registration process, you are all set for your City Bank credit card login.
- Now you should visit the secure login page again.
- Enter your user id and password in the space provided and click on – Sign-On
Citi simplicity card password recovery:
- On the secure login page, a link has been provided for recovering your forgotten user id and resetting your lost password. (Forgot user ID/password?)
- Click the link, provide your Citibank credit card information, click on – Continue
- Verify your identity by providing the required identification information asked by the system and you will be able to recover your forgotten user ID or reset your lost password.
Citibank credit card customer care:
- General Consumer- 1-800-347-4934
- TTD/TTY Consumer- 1-800-325-2865
- Business consumer- 1-866-422-3091
- For reporting lost or stolen card- 1-800-950-5114