How to Login at ASU Portal
Arizona State University (ASU) was started in the year 1885. It is a metropolitan public research university. They operate more than 5 campuses through the Phoenix metropolitan area and more than 4 regional centers of learning all over Arizona. As of the last survey, they enrolled more than 70000 students including over 51000 in the Tempe campus, more than 11000 in the Downtown Phoenix campus. They also provide online learning facilities across the world.
ASU Academic Programs and Other Facilities :
- ASU provides multiple courses including undergraduate degrees, post-graduate degrees, and doctoral degrees.
- They have on-campus and online learning facilities for all their students.
- The students will get the chance of reading some subjects like engineering and technology, arts, communications and media, law justice, entrepreneurship, computing and mathematics, and many more.
- They provide more than 800 undergraduate and postgraduate major degree courses. They offer around 200 minor and certificate degree courses to the students.
- Athletics is the regular part of the curriculum of this institution, which helps the students to stay physically healthy and fit.
- They also provide the scholarship to the meritorious students of this institution.
Requirements to Access the ASU Portal :
There are certain requirements to access the ASU portal. Make sure that you have the following details to access the ASU portal:
- You must have the official website link of the ASU portal.
- Need a valid ASURITE User ID and Password.
- You will require a laptop or smartphone or desktop to access the portal.
- Also, need a reliable internet connection to access your ASU portal.
How to Login at ASU Portal :
The login process is very simple to access the ASU portal. You can easily access the portal with the ASURITE ID and Password. If you have your login credentials with you, then you can simply follow these simple steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link my.asu.edu
- Just by click on the link mentioned above, you will be redirected to the login page.
- There, on the given fields, you need to input your ASURITE User ID and Password.
- To save your ASURITE User ID on that device, tick on the Remember My User ID option.
- After entering your login credentials, you just have to click on the Sign In option.
- If you have entered the right login credentials, then you will be redirected to your ASU portal.
Also Read : Access to your Arise Online Account
How to Reset Password of ASU Portal :
The password is the most essential credential to access your ASU portal. Make sure that you have your password with you while login into your account. But for any reason, if you forgot your account password, then you have to reset the password. You can simply follow these steps as mentioned below to reset your forgotten password:
- You have to go to this link my.asu.edu
- Then, there you have to click on the Forgot ID / Password option.
- Then, simply input your ID number on the required field and click on the Submit button.
- After that, you just need to follow the on-screen guideline to reset your forgotten password.
ASU Contact Info :
If you have any queries or facing any problems while login into your ASU portal, you can simply contact the customer service department. If you need help, then you can contact me at 1-855-ASU-5080 (1-855-278-5080). The customer service department will help you to solve your problem.
You can easily access the ASU portal by following the above-mentioned steps. To log in, you will require ASURITE User ID and Password. If you lost your password, then you can recover it, by following the above-mentioned steps. But, if you have any queries, you can contact the customer service department for help.
Reference Link :