How to Login at OSU MyChart Account :
MyChart is an online portal, through which the patients can access their medical records. Here you can easily exchange messages with your provider, renew prescriptions, schedule an appointment, check your test result, and much more. From the MyChart electronic health record, you can easily check your health summary. You can access the trusted health information resources.
Benefits of OSU MyChart Account :
There are several benefits that you will get with MyChart. Here are some of the benefits that you will get with the MyChart:
- Message Your Health Care Provider: With the MyChart you can send the non-urgent medical questions to your provider whenever you wish. You will get the response within two business days.
- View Test Results: You will get the notification as your test results have been added to your medical record. You can view the images of your test result by clicking on the link in your test result.
- Renew Prescriptions: You can request an update of your preferred pharmacy information. If you are using the OSU Outpatient Pharmacy location, you will get home delivery or curbside pick up for your prescriptions.
- Manage Appointments: You can easily manage your appointments with MyChart. You can schedule, reschedule or cancel your next appointment and view other details.
- Update Your Personal Health Summary: Via the MyChart portal, you can update your personal health summary, including the immunizations, allergies, current health issues, and medications you are taking.
- Grant Access to Trusted Loved Ones: Trusted individuals can help securely manage your healthcare needs, whenever you are not able to do it by yourself.
Requirements to Access the OSU MyChart Account :
There are a few basic requirements that you need to access the OSU MyChart portal. Make sure that you have the following things while accessing the OSU MyChart portal:
- You must have your MyChart Username and Password
- You need a PC or Laptop or Smartphone with a stable internet connection
- Required an Internet Brower to access the MyChart portal
How to Login at OSU MyChart Account :
The process to access your OSU MyChart account is very simple. You must have your MyChart Username and Password. If you are a new user at OSU MyChart, then you have to create your account first. If already have created your account, then with your login credentials, you just need to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to visit the login page of OSU MyChart at mychart.osu.edu.
- Then, on the given fields, you need to input your MyChart Username and Password.
- After entering your login credentials, you need to select the Sign In option.
- If you have entered the correct login credentials, then you will be redirected to your MyChart account.
How to Sign Up for the OSU MyChart Account :
If you are a new user at the OSU MyChart portal, then you have to create your account first. It is very easy to create an account at the MyChart portal. So, you can simply follow these simple instructions below to access the OSU MyChart portal:
- You need to visit this link mychart.osu.edu.
- Just by clicking the above-mentioned details, you will be directed to the OSU MyChart login page.
- There, under the Sign In option, you need to click on the Create Your Account option.
- You have to provide your MyChart Activation Code on the first field. You will get your activation code on your enrollment letter.
- Then, on the next field, you have to input your last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- On the last field, provide your date of birth.
- After providing all the details, you just need to select the Next button to proceed further.
- If you don’t have your activation code, then you have to click on the Create Your Account Online option.
- After that, simply provide all the required details, such as the name, address, and other information.
How to Reset Forgotten Username of OSU MyChart Account :
You will require your username to access the OSU MyChart account. If you forgot your Username, then you cannot access the MyChart account. You can recover your forgotten MyChart Username by following these simple steps below:
- You need to go to this link mychart.osu.edu
- Then, under the Sign In option, you need to click on the Forgot Username option.
- Provide your first and last name, date of birth, email address, and zip code on the required fields.
- After entering all the required details, you just need to select the Submit button.
- Then, you just have to follow the further guideline to recover your forgotten Username.
How to Reset Forgotten Password of OSU MyChart Account :
The password is the most important credential to access the OSU MyChart portal. You should not share your password with anyone. But in case, you forgot your password, you cannot access the portal. You have to reset the password, to get access again. To reset your forgotten password, you can follow these simple steps as mentioned below:
- You have to visit the login page of OSU MyChart at mychart.osu.edu
- Then, under the Sign In option, you need to click on the Forgot Password option.
- Provide your MyChart Username, Email Address, and Date of Birth on the required fields.
- After entering all the required details, you need to select the Next button.
- Then simply follow the further guideline to reset your forgotten password.
Also Read : Steps to Access Spytec GPS Account
Access OSU MyChart Account Using Mobile App :
Using the Ohio State MyHealth or MyChart app, you can easily manage your medical care wherever you are. MyHealth or MyChart is available on both iOS and Android devices. If you are using an Android device, then you will get the app on Google Play Store. iPhone users will get it from Apple Apps Store. After downloading the app, you can log in to your account, using your MyChart Username and Password.
OSU MyChart Contact Info :
If you face any technical issues while login into your MyChart account, you can contact the customer service department. They will help you to solve your problems:
MyChart Technical Support:
Phone: 614-366-6975 or 866-966-6975
Available from Monday to Friday from 7 am – 6 pm, except for holidays.
So, as you can see it is very simple to access your OSU MyChart account. You must require your MyChart Username and Password to access the portal. New user has to create their MyChart account first. In order to create your account, you have followed the above-mentioned derails. If you have your login credentials, then follow the above-mentioned steps to access your OSU MyChart portal. Still, if you face any technical issues, you can contact the customer service department.
Reference Link :