www.lettuce-know.com – participate in Sainsbury’s customer satisfaction survey and get rewarded worth £500
Sainsbury’s customer satisfaction survey is giving an opportunity to its millions of loyal customers spread across the United Kingdom to give their opinions and share their thoughts about the products that this Departmental Store chain sells through their outlet and about the services of their staff. So, so if you are one among them who was happily doing shopping at this third largest Supermarket chain of United Kingdom, it is now your turn to let the company know that how satisfied you felt or if at all you have a point to raise for improvement on their product lines or services, you can also do so. The official Sainsbury’s customer satisfaction survey could be located at www.lettuce-know.com
Sainsbury’s feedback survey rule:
- You must be a legal citizen of the United Kingdom.
- Your age should be 18 years or more.
- You must not have any professional relationship with the sponsor or its Associates.
- Only one entry per person per month will be allowed.
- To enter into the prize draw, your official entry should reach the sponsor by the last day of each calendar month.
- There are two valid entry methods – one is with a receipt and the other is with an invitation card.
Sainsbury’s guest satisfaction survey instructions:
- Whether you are entering the prize draw with a receipt or an invitation card, you must first visit the official Sainsbury’s survey page.
- The landing page will have the important rules highlighted on your screen and also some statutory statements. You can read them carefully if you want to. You can also check the customer satisfaction survey terms and conditions for which a link has been provided at the right bottom corner of the page.
- Click on – Continue
- Choose whether you want to enter into the prize draw by using your Sainsbury’s receipt or an invitation card.
- If you are choosing the receipt option, enter the total amount spent, transaction number, time of visit, date of visit and the last 4 digits of the store number that you had visited. (sample receipt uploaded for reference)
- If you are choosing the invitation card option, enter the store number, date of visit and time of visit.
- Click on – Start
- Rate your overall satisfaction level; select the department that you had visited; rate your satisfaction level with the store; rate your satisfaction with the quality of items, the availability of products, the friendliness of staff, the knowledge of the staff; how did you feel about their check out and building process?
- Let the company know if you have faced any problem during your shopping visit and let them also know how likely you are to recommend their stores to others.
- In the end, you will be asked whether you want to enter into the prize draw; say yes.
- You will have to enter your personal information – name, phone number, and email address.
- On completion of the customer satisfaction survey, you will earn one entry to the prize draw.
Sainsbury’s feedback survey prize:
- Total 10 prizes will be there to be won each month.
- Each prize is 100,000 nectar points worth £500 in store.
- Sainsbury’s supermarket chain website
- Sainsbury’s customer satisfaction survey
- Sainsbury’s feedback survey rule