LOGIN GUIDE TO ASHLEY STEWART CREDIT CARD | ANOTHER BRILLIANT PRODUCT FROM COMENITY BANK
Comenity bank is one of the major credit card issuer bank in the United States of America that issues store branded credit card (Comenity Bank store credit card). Their business is pretty much same like Synchrony Bank. In fact Comenity Bank is a strong competitor of Synchrony Bank. They operate as a back end provider of those store branded credit card. While the actual retail store brand enjoy being at the front of such store branded credit card, they don’t have to take the burden of serving all those customers with the technicalities of these cards (approval on the application, credit limit checking and enhancement, monthly billing, payments on cards etc.) because everything else is taken care of by Comenity. Comenity has tie up with most of the top US retail brands which has resulted in almost more than 90 such cards in their list.
Ashley Stewart credit card is one of such Comenity Bank store credit card that is issued and maintained by Comenity bank. If you have earlier used any of such retail store brand credit card provided by either Synchrony Bank or Comenity bank, then you already must have got a fair idea as to how these cards work. But for those who have not yet used such retail store branded credit card, in this article we will discuss in detail about the Ashley Stewart credit card benefits and features, eligibility criteria, the procedure of application, the way how you can log into your online account platform provided by Comenity, the option you get for making payment of your monthly bill etc.
Features and benefits of Ashley Stewart credit card:
- You get 20% off on your first purchase that you make with your new credit card.(this offer may not be combined with any other promotional offer and any previous purchase will not be clubbed with)
- Quite often there will be many discount and promotional offers exclusively applicable on credit cards. You will be eligible to receive the benefits of all such offers.
- You get a special 20% off birthday coupon to celebrate your special day in style.
- Managing your Ashley Stewart credit card is really very easy because you get an online account platform that is provided and maintained by Comenity bank. You can log into your online account and do a lot many things like checking your credit balance, tracking your expenditures, placing a request for credit limit enhancement, making payment for your monthly credit card bill etc.
Charges and penalties on Ashley Stewart credit card:
- The Ashley Stewart credit card does not carry an annual fee to be paid. So effectively it is free to get.
- The purchase APR on Ashley Stewart credit card is 27.24% (the rate may vary based on the prime market rate).
- Late payment fee – if you do not make payment of minimum due amount by your payment due date then you will be charged late payment fee of $27 (if you have not been charged any late payment fee during your last six billing cycle) or otherwise $38
- Returned payment fee – if, for any reason whatsoever, your bank doesn’t honor your payment instruction then you may be charged a returned payment fee by Comenity. The amount will be $27 (if you have not been charged any returned payment fee during your last six billing cycle) or $38.
- Document fee – if you are going to ask for any document from Comenity (like your statement copy, sales or credit draft copy, check or money order copy etc.) you better be knowing that this may attract some extra charges ($6 only).
Who are eligible to apply for Ashley Stewart credit card?
- Any legal US citizen who has reached the age of majority (18 years or more) as per as the prevailing law of his territory.
- The applicant should have a valid government-provided photo ID.
- The eligible applicant should possess a valid government-provided identification number such as Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number.
- Should have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address (PO Box mailing address is not acceptable).
How do I apply or enroll myself for Ashley Stewart credit card?
- Visit the direct link www.ashleystewart.com/credit-app-landing
- Click on the “Apply Now” button (shaded with gray color).
- Fill your personal information – your first name and last name, date of birth, social security number, email address and phone number.
- Fill your address details – street name, name of the city and state that you reside and postal code.
- Provide your annual income in the respective Blank-field (important for getting approval on your application for credit card and a crucial Factor for deciding your credit limit).
- Indicate whether you are applying for yourself or someone else is applying for a Ashley Stewart credit card as your authorized buyer – check yes or no.
- Scroll down the page and check the box for indicating that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of holding a Ashley Stewart credit card.
- Click on the submit button and your application is submitted successfully.
Register your Ashley Stewart credit card for activation:
Once your application gets approved, you will be notified through email about the approval and your credit limit. After you receive your credit card, you will still not be able to do purchasing online till you complete the online registration of your Ashley Stewart credit card.
- Visit the link d.comenity.net/ashleystewart
- Click on “Register for Access“.
- Provided your credit card account number (16 digit number embossed on your card) and your postal code.
- Choose the type of identification number you want to provide – social security number or social insurance number or any alternate identification number.
- Provide your identification number into the respective field.
- Click on “find my account” and follow the online instructions to complete the registration of your credit card.
Login help for Ashley Stewart credit card account:
- Visit the link d.comenity.net/ashleystewart
- Click on the sign-in button (placed at top right corner of the page).
- Provide your username and Associated login password into the respective fields (you had created these credentials while setting up your profile during the registration of your card).
- Click on the “sign-in” and you’ll be logged into your online account where you can manage your Ashley Stewart credit card smoothly and efficiently.
- If you don’t want to type your login credentials for every time you want to log in, simply check the box – remember me.
- If you ever forget your username and login password, don’t worry; there is a separate link provided in the login page itself for retrieving your forgotten username and lost password.
- Click on the link – forgot username and password
- Provide your 16 digit credit card account number and your postal code into the respective spaces provided.
- Choose the type of identification number you want to provide from the drop-down menu and furnish the last four digits of your identification number.
- Click on “find my account” and follow the online instructions to complete the retrieval process.
How do I make bill payments for my Ashley Stewart credit card?
- Pay your Account by sending a check, money order, or cashier’s check payable in U.S. dollars, to the name and address shown on your Statement specified for payments. (no cash is to be sent)
- Be sure to include your payment stub (do not staple your payment to the stub)
- Use the envelope provided with your Statement for sending your payment and don’t send any correspondence with your payment.
- If you have any payment dispute which shall be resolved immediately, please write to 6550 North Loop 1604 East, Suite 101, San Antonio, Texas 78247-5004
Comenity Bank Customer Service:
Contact by phone: 1-800-376-0581 (Monday – Saturday, 8am – 9pm ET)
TTD / TTY: 1-800-695-1788
Contact by mail:
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
Also Read : Ann Taylor MasterCard Account Access
Reporting a stolen or lost card:
If you notice the loss or theft of your credit card or possible unauthorized use of your card, you should write to Comenity Bank immediately at PO Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273 or call them at 1-800-376-0581 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788). You will not be liable for any unauthorized use that occurs after you notify Comenity. You may, however, be liable for unauthorized use that occurs before your notice to them. In any case, your liability will not exceed $50.