LOGIN GUIDE TO YOUR BLAZE CREDIT CARD ONLINE ACCOUNT | www.blazecc.com |
A credit card is the most amazing financial tool that has been ever formulated. This single financial tool has changed the entire credit industry with the flexibility of borrowing at virtually any place. With its innumerable number of advantages, a credit card has been so handy to modern-day life that we cannot think of leading our daily life without even a credit card. Everybody wants to hold a premier credit card to reap more advantages out of it but the fact of the matter is to be able to hold a premier credit card you need to have a good credit score and for that you are required to start with a normal credit card and then keep on building your creditability by increasing your credit score as much as possible.
If you are a person who is trying to hold a credit card for the first time or if for some reason you had your credit score temporarily down and now need to revamp it then Blaze Credit Card is the best credit card you can think of at the first place. Quite a considerable number of people struggle with their poor credit rating and try to mend the damaged records that could have caused deteriorated credit ratings because it is a well-known fact that in most of cases people with poor credit rating do not qualify for a credit card. But with Blaze Credit Card you will mostly not face this sort of issue because their approval process is very easy and even individuals with tattered credit history can also be a proud holder of Blaze Credit Card. The Blaze Credit Card is a type of unsecured credit card (powered by MasterCard) issued by First Savings Bank Account. This card is categorized as an unsecured credit card because it does not require any security deposit to be kept.
Features and benefits of Blaze Credit Card:
- You don’t need to keep any security deposit to be a holder of Blaze Credit Card. (thanks to First Savings Bank)
- The approval process is very easy and even individuals with very poor credit ratings can also very easily get approval for Blaze Credit Card.
- The Blaze Credit Card is a must-have credit card for those who want to rebuild their credit rating.
- By keeping your card account in a good shape, you can expect to get an increase in your credit line in as little as six (6) months’ time. So you don’t have to wait for a long time before you can actually apply for getting a premiere credit card from First Savings Bank credit line or from any other renowned credit operator.
- The Blaze Credit Card is a fully functional credit card that can be used at any merchant outlet wherever MasterCard is accepted.
- With Blaze Credit Card you can rest assured that you don’t have to pay any hidden fees.
What are the fees and rates associated with Blaze Credit Card?
- Annual fee of $75 have to be borne by the card holder.
- Authorized user fee – $20 additional amount have to be Borne by the card holder if he adds some person as authorized user of his card.
- APR on regular purchase is 29.90% (fixed APR).
- APR on cash advance is 29.90% (fixed APR).
- No penalty APR is charged to the card holder in case of payment default.
- Transaction fee on cash advance – 2% for each cash advance.
- Late payment fee is up to $25. (Much less amount in comparison with other credit card with similar feature)
- Returned payment fee is up to $25. (Very less compared to other cards)
- No security deposit have to be paid by the Blaze Credit Card holder.
Who qualifies to hold a Blaze Credit Card?
The Blaze Credit Card is meant for those individual who are having very poor credit rating and are unable to get any premium credit card. Therefore the qualification criteria or the eligibility criteria for getting a Blaze Credit Card approved against your name is not very strict. You just need to fulfill some basic criteria like – you need to reach the age of majority (18 years or more as applicable under the prevailing law in your territory), hold a government provided valid photo identification document and also a government provided valid identification number (social security number / social Insurance number / tax identification number) so that the issuing Bank can easily identify that it is you.
How to apply for Blaze Credit Card?
- Visit the official link blazecc.com
- Click on the “Apply Now” button located at the bottom left corner of the web-page.
- Click again on the “Apply Now” button and you will now be redirected to the application page.
- Enter your mandatory personal information – first name and last name, social security number, date of birth and email address.
- Enter your mailing details – mailing address, name of the city and state that you are residing and your zip code.
- Some additional information is required to be entered also – the phone number on which you can be reached and your mother’s maiden name.
- The next requirement is your financial information – gross annual taxable income, annual nontaxable income and monthly rent or mortgage amount need to be provided.
- Once you are done with providing all the required information, click on the “preview application” link to get a preview of your application with whatever information you have filled in. This will allow you to review your application one last time before you submit it officially for obtaining your Blaze Credit Card.
Login guide to Blaze Credit Card online account:
- Visit the official web page of Blaze Credit Card (blazecc.com)
- On the bottom right-hand corner the account login link has been provided; click on that and you will be redirected to the secured sign-in page.
- Decide the user ID field on the secured sign-in page, a link has been provided for the first time users to register (Register New User)
- When you click on the “Register New User” link, you will be redirected to your card registration page.
- Provide your card account number, select your card expiry date from the drop-down menu, type in your card security code and the last four digits of your social security number. Then click on continue and follow the online instructions to complete your Blaze Credit Card online registration.
- During the online registration process of your Blaze Credit Card, you will be asked to set up your profile by choosing your user id and password which will be used during your login.
- After you finish the online registration of your Blaze Credit Card you can come back to the secure login page again Blaze Credit Card Login and login to your online credit card account by providing your user id and password in the respective fields.
- By logging into your Blaze Credit Card online account you can check your card balance, track your expenditure, update your information online, place your request for increase in credit line etc.
What if I forget my Blaze Credit Card user id and password?
Forgetting user id and password is a very common phenomena and like most other online login platform Blaze has also provided one exclusive link for those who has forgotten their place MasterCard user id and password and want to retrieve the information.
- Visit the default login page Blaze Credit Card Login and you will find the user id and password retrieval link provided below the login button (forgot username and password?)
- Once you click on the link the system will intimate you that you need to complete a verification process for your username and password retrieval. Click on Continue.
- On the next page provide your card account number, card expiry date, card security code and the last four digit of your social security number and then click on Continue.
- You will now be asked to provide your security information that you had provided during registration of your card for the first time. Furnish those information and you will receive a mail on your registered email address containing a link for password retrieval.
How do I make payments to my Blaze Credit Card monthly bill?
- The payments should be sent through postal mail only.
- All payments must be made in U.S. dollars and drawn on a financial institution located in the United States.
- No payment in the form of cash is accepted.
- Payments should be sent to the address on the payment coupon with your billing statement.
Also Read : Best Buy Credit Card Account Login Process
Contacts to be noted:
- Payment Address
Blaze Credit Card
PO Box 2534
Omaha, NE 68103-2534
- Correspondence Address
Blaze Credit Card
PO Box 5096
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5096
- Customer Service