www.childrensplace.com – children’s place credit card login guide and benefits
Finding the best looking fashionable clothes for your children is not a child’s game because it has to be trendy, the fittings must be perfect so as to look your child most adorable and when you consider all those parameters, the first thing you search on the Internet is “Children’s place near me”. The children’s place the USA is now offering a store credit card, for all of their beloved customers, which you can say the most attractive reward credit card now in the market. This is a perfect reward credit card that earns you two points for every dollar you spend and by using this store credit card you can avail huge discounts at every children’s place Store. The children’s place credit card is issued in collaboration with Comenity Capital Bank and this is a Comenity Bank MasterCard.
Children’s place credit card benefits:
- 30% off on your first purchase by using this store credit card.
- 25% off when you purchase for your kid’s birthday (make your junior’s birthday more enjoyable).
- You receive a 20% off discount coupon in your welcome kit that can be redeemed at a later date at any children’s place store or online. (big savings for using a good reward credit card)
- You earn double points for everything you purchase online at www.childrensplace.com ($1= 2 points)
- When you use this reward credit card for shopping online at www.childrensplace.com, you get free standard delivery for everything you purchase.
How to apply for Children’s place credit card?
- Visit the landing page d.comenity.net/childrensplace Look at the right mid-section of the page and click on apply now.
- Fill in the online application form by providing your personal detail (date of birth and social security number) and contact information (name, address, phone number, email ID).
- Agree to the terms of children’s place credit cards by checking the appropriate box.
- Click on – Submit To Open An Account. (Instant approval store credit card)
Children’s place credit card charges and penalties:
- $0 annual fee which means maintaining this store credit card is absolutely free.
- The annual percentage rate for purchase – 28.24%
- Penalty for late payment – $28 to $39
- Penalty for any returned payment – $28 to $39
- Payment to be made for any additional document – $6 (for statement copy), $6 (for sale/ credit draft copy), $6 (for cheque/ money order copy)
Children’s place credit card eligibility:
- The applicant must reach the age of majority as applicable in his or her state or territory.
- The applicant must have valid government-issued photo identification.
- The applicant must possess a valid government-issued tax identification number (SSN or SIN).
- The applicant needs to have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address (no P.O. Boxes).
Children’s place credit card login guide:
- Visit the landing page d.comenity.net/childrensplace
- Click on – Register For Access (placed at the top of the page)
- Provide your children’s place credit card account number, your ZIP code, the last 4 digits of your government-issued identification number (SSN or SIN).
- Click on – Find My Account
- Once your account is found, you will be allowed to create your username and choose your password; then provide your email address and mobile number.
- Click on – Create Account
- Once for all you are done with creating your children’s place credit card online account and enjoy the benefits offered by this reward credit card.
- Now again visit the landing page d.comenity.net/childrensplace
- Key in your username and password.
- Click on – Sign In
Children’s place credit card username and password recovery:
- On the sign-in page, a link is provided below the sign-in button for recovering your forgotten username and password.
- Click on the link – Forgot Your Username Or Password?
- Provide your children’s place credit card account number, ZIP code and last 4 digits of your government-issued identification number (SSN or SIN).
- Click on – Find My Account
- Follow the online instructions to recover your forgotten username or reset your lost password.
Children’s place credit card bill payment:
- This instant approval store credit card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank.
- If you already have a checking account with Comenity Capital Bank, you can link the same with your children’s place credit card account.
- Once the linking of the checking account is done, you are all set to enjoy the E-bill payment option.
Comenity Bank customer care:
Reach my phone – 1-866-254-9967
If you are using TTD/TTY – 1-888-819-1918
Mailing address – Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003