www.citi.com – LOGIN GUIDE TO CITIBANK CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
With more than 48 Million active credit card holders, Citibank is the fifth largest credit card issuer in the United States. With so many varieties in their basket, Citibank credit card has a solution for almost every segment of people in the society – rewards credit card, cash back credit card, travel credit card, low interest credit card, balance transfer credit card and so many more which will definitely give you an option to choose the right credit card for you.
Whether you are a first-time credit card user or for some reason, your credit rating has gone down and you want to regain it, Citibank credit card has a solution for you. While the best rewards credit card and best cashback credit cards will focus more on earning reward points and cash back into your credit account, the travel credit card will ensure that you enjoy a hassle-free international trip. Likewise, the low-interest credit card will give you some breathing by charging comparatively low interest on your purchase and the balance transfer credit cards will allow you to transfer your outstanding payable amount onto another credit card that will charge you comparatively less.
CITIBANK CREDIT CARD ELIGIBILITY:
- The applicant must reach the age of majority as may be applicable in his or her state or territory.
- The applicant should produce a valid government-issued identity (SSN or SIN) because it is very important to help the government to fight it the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities and therefore the applicant must verify his or her identity.
- The Citibank credit card has a criterion of minimum annual salary and wages which is different for different types of credit cards and must be met by the applicant before he or she applies for the desired credit card.
- Citibank credit card department will review the debt of the applicant including the debt listed on the applicant’s credit report.
GUIDE TO CITIBANK CREDIT CARD APPLY:
- Visit the official landing page www.citi.com/credit-cards
- Look at the upper right portion of the page.
- Click the drop-down menu – Find The Right Card For You
- Choose the type of card you want to apply for – rewards credit card, travel credit card, cashback credit cards, low-interest credit card, business credit card, balance transfer credit card and secured credit card.
- Once you click on the particular category of credit card, you will be redirected to another page where all the credit cards under that particular category will be listed in front of you.
- Click on – learn more and apply against the credit card that you want to apply for.
- After reading the major benefits and charges applicable (highlighted on your screen), click on – Apply Now
- Fill the online application form by providing your personal details (name, date of birth, social security number, address, zip code, city, state, phone number, email address) and your income details.
- If you want to add an authorized user, you can also do the same by checking the appropriate box and providing his or her details online.
- Once you are done with filling up the online application form, go through the terms and conditions by scrolling down the page to the bottom and finally click on – Submit
GUIDE TO CITY BANK CREDIT CARD LOGIN:
- Simply visit the page www.citi.com/credit-cards
- For a first time user of Citibank credit card who has just received the card physically, the credit card needs to be activated first and then registered for online access (both one-time activity).
- You will find two separate link provided on the secure login page – Activate A Card and Register Now
- Activating your Citibank credit card is very easy; just click the link, provide your Citibank credit card number and click on – Continue to follow the online instructions.
- Registration for online access has four steps – provide your Citibank credit card information, verify yourself by providing your identification number, set up your account by choosing your user id and password and finally confirmation.
- Now when you are all set for your City Bank credit card login, visit the link www.citi.com/credit-cards
- Enter your user id and password in the space provided and click on – Sign-On
CITIBANK CREDIT CARD USER ID AND PASSWORD RECOVERY:
- On the secure sign-on the page (www.citi.com/credit-cards), a link has been provided for recovering your forgotten user id and resetting your lost password.
- Click the link, provide your Citibank credit card information, click on – Continue
- Verify your identity by providing the required identification information asked by the system and you will be able to recover your forgotten user ID or reset your lost password.
Also Read : Children’s Place Credit Card Account Login Guide
CITIBANK CREDIT CARD CUSTOMER CARE:
General Consumer- 1-800-347-4934
TTD/TTY Consumer- 1-800-325-2865
Business consumer- 1-866-422-3091
For reporting lost or stolen card- 1-800-950-5114