About the University of Alabama :
The University of Alabama is a public research university, located in Alabama, Tuscaloosa. It was started on December 18, 1820. It is considered the oldest and largest public university within Alabama. They offer a program of study in 13 academic divisions leading to bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral degrees, and educations specialists.
About Blazernet Portal
Blazernet Login UAB is an online portal for the students of the University of Alabama. This portal allows the students to communicate with the professors, and learn about the current events of the Alabama University. The main purpose of developing this portal is to help the students access assessments, operations, timetables, attendance records, etc.
Benefits of Blazernet Login Portal
There are several benefits that you can access through this portal. You will get the following benefits via the Blazernet portal:
- The students can access their attendance records.
- They can check their exam schedules.
- You can contact the teachers concerning feedback or problems.
- Using this portal, the students can also access their exam results.
- Check the complete information about the correct affairs from the University.
- The student will get their schedule for the week.
Requirements to Access the Blazernet Portal
You will need a few basic details to access your Blazernet portal. Make sure that you have the following details to access your Blazernet portal:
- You must have your Blazernet login web address.
- Require a Blazernet login valid BlazerID and Password.
- You must have your Internet browser.
- Need a PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with a reliable internet connection.
How to Login at Blazernet Portal :
The login process for the Blazernet portal is very simple. Make sure that you have your Blazer ID and Password to access the portal. With your login credentials, you just need to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link padlock.idm.uab.edu/cas/login
- Just by clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Then, on the given fields, you have to input your Blazer ID and Password.
- After providing your login credentials, you just need to select the Log In button.
- If you have entered the right login credentials, then you will be logged in to your UAB Blazernet account.
How to Reset Forgotten Password of Blazernet Portal :
You will require your password to access the Blazernet portal. For any reason, if you forgot your password, then you have to reset it. To reset your forgotten password, you just need to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to go to this link padlock.idm.uab.edu/cas/login
- Then, under the Log In button, you have to click on the BlazerID Central option.
- There, you just have to follow the information to reset your forgotten password.
Also Read : Login to your OSU MyChart Account
How to Verify or Recover Your BlazerID
To verify or recover your BlazerID, you just need to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link idm.uab.edu/bid/doi.
- Then, from the left side of the page, click on the Do I Have a BlazerID option.
- Then, provide your Employee or Student Number, date of birth, and email address.
- After providing all the required details, you just need to select the Proceed button.
- Then, you just need to follow the further guideline to verify your Blazer ID.
Blazernet Contact Info :
If you have any questions about the Blazernet login portal, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at:
Call At: 205-996-5555
So, these details might be enough to access your Blazernet portal. You will require your Blazer ID and Password to access the portal. For any reason, if you forgot your password, then you have to reset it. With your login credentials, you can simply follow the above-mentioned details to access the portal. For any further queries, you can contact the customer service department.